Wednesday, 14 December 2016

My Mentor

Over the last few years I've taken a few classes from Jowilna Nolte and have learnt a whole host of techniques and wonderful stuff. I count Jow as a very good (and dear) friend as well as my scrapping mentor. When I grow up I would love to be a scrapper like her. Yes I do realise that I have my own style and I am happy with it... it's just something to aspire too.

In September a group of us took a roadtrip together to Kloof to spend the weekend scrapping at ShortCuts Kloof. As a momento of the weekend we got Jow to sign the wall... these are the pics I took and my layout to remember this special lady and moment.


For my page I scraplifted a layout I saw in Pinterest. I used a whole bunch of strips which I glued to a strip of cardstock and then diecut a whole bunch of starts... a super easy and effective technique.

Thanks Jow for all your teaching and friendship.

No comments: