Whilst making pages for my Guest Designer spot for Couture Creations, I couldn't simply stop at the two projects that were requested.... so here is another one. For this one I wanted to use the Sea Breeze collection but on a non-beach page all together.
I started with two beige cardstocks for my background and then added three strips of blues and greens damask papers across the middle. All my photos are matted with brown cardstock.
The fun embellishement on this page are the "flowers". These I made using the chipboard flags that are in the embellishement pack. As I was three short I simply cut these out of some paper that matched. I arranged the flags in groups of five and then punched a circle out of the collection pack's cover sheet. I inked up the Quilted embossing folder and embossed each circle for some texture. The circles were then glued over the middle of each flower with a few foam dots.
I also added some buttons, bling,stitching and splatters for added effect, as well as a sticker off the sticker sheet for my title.

No comments:
Post a Comment