The new team was announced yesterday and it's official that I am on the team again.... so I happened to spend this past weekend creating up a storm of DT layouts for this month.... was sooooooooo good to scrap lots and lots.
I managed to do 8 layouts this weekend. Last week I was doing a trip down memory lane reading my blog from the start... wow back in 2008 I scrapped a heck of a lot... one weekend I had managed to do 15 layouts! Don't know if I will get back to being that productive any time soon, but this past weekend was one step in the right direction.
For my layout for this challenge, I turned to Jowilna Nolte for inspiration was again. I also pulled out my stash of LadyPatternPaper and had a ball making chevrons on the background... simple yet effective.
So head to the blog and see some more inspiration.


1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE the page you did for the March Pattern Challenge!
Post a Comment