Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 458

Phew six weeks of six leave have now come and gone. Today I went back to work. Doc gave me the all clear yesterday. The few aches and pains and tiredness I still get will eventually subside... just need to keep taking it one day at a time and get over a major op. I hope to find some more time soon to scrap... a couple of busy weekends coming up but hopefully I can squeeze in a few hours of me time.


This page is from our boat trip last year... the teens were supposed to meet morning, afternoon and night for activities but due to the scrappers having commandeered the same venue, they only met at night... which meant VERY late nights for Aaron but he did seem to enjoy it.

Check out this week's blog post to see some more layouts with the sketch.

No comments: