It's been ages since I managed to spend a day in my scraproom ... since back in early July. It was sooooooooo nice to be able to create a page again on Sunday. I used the new paper range by Celebr8... it is gorgeous. I also scrapped a layout designed by Jowilna with my own little twist on it.
I really enjoyed making this page ... playing with paint and stamps and adding in different stitching bits too.
The new stamp by Celebr8 is gorgeous and I wanted to add some colour to it... well that wasn't as easy as I though at first, so along came "plan b". I stamped the flower onto a piece of transparency with Staz On and then added some distress paint to the back of the transparency. Once it was dry I cut out the flower and added it onto of the stamp which I had stamped directly onto the background... voila lovely coloured stamp.
The other flowers are from a Theresa Collins set which I stamped onto a piece of leftover paper and then coloured the centers lightly with watercolour pencils before adding a blue pearl to the middles.
If you can, please go vote for my page on the competition on facebook... here

1 comment:
Wow...this is the first layout I see with this paper range...and it is stunning.
Post a Comment