Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Blog catch up

It's been a few weeks since I last posted...life took a twist when Mom took a tumble nearly three weeks ago and landed up in hospital with a broke hip.  I haven't touched my scrapping stuff besides one Saturday class that I had booked before this all happened.Hopefully I will find a few hours soon where I can scrap and rejuvenate myself.  For now it's work, family and going back and forth with hospital/rehab visits to see Mom.  Thankfully she is well on the way to recovery and will soon be mobile and independent again.

So for now, here is a catch up post of two layouts that I missed showcasing at the end of July for Scrapbook Challenges. Remember you can see what the rest of the team did by just clicking on the links below.

Flashback Friday - Sketch 226



Sketch 449


I haven't done much else since these layouts so it will be a while before I post again... I do have some projects in progress so look out soon for some more inspiration.

Just as a side note: today is the third anniversary of my Dad's death. Besides a few odd moments of remembering him the day has actually been fairly easy to get through.  It was a lot harder back in July on his birthday.  Remembering Dad always brings a smile to my face.  The sadness is when I think of what he is missing out on, but I can safely say that he is rejoicing with Jesus, so maybe it's us who are missing out?

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I hope that your mother is improving daily. Lovely pages Cathy.