Today there is a blog hop happening through Scraps You Scraps... getting to know each designer a little better.
You should have arrived here from Cathy Martin's blog...
My created my layout digitally this week.... yip decided to try something new too.... not to sure that I will create too many digital layouts, but now and then it is fun to play with. I used a free kit from Word Art World.... love her stuff.
The journalling on my page reads as follows:
"If you had to ask me when I became a Christian,
I would say definitely that I've been one all my life.
There has never been a moment when I haven't felt
the presence of God. I committed my life to Jesus
when I was 6 and He has been my strength ever since.
When I look back on the last 40 years I can definitely
see how God has led me through each decision I've had
to face and also how he has held me close through each
trial... job searching, loosing our first baby, when
Dad died suddenly and I had to carry on with life.
There is no way that I would be where I am or who
I am today without God in my life."
Your next step on the blog hop is over to Connie Hall. If you get lost, you can always start on the Scrap Your Scraps blog.

2 comments:
Such a serene layout with wonderful inspirational words.
Hugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Wow...what a fantastic testimony. I only gave my heart to the Lord when I was 13 during a outreach at our school.
Post a Comment