Monday, 27 October 2014

Nuts About Sketches - Week 341

It feels like it's been a very busy week since I last posted, but when I look back on it, it wasn't actually that busy as I even got to scrap one or two afternoons last week. I was mainly trying to get today's layout put together.

My page came together fairly quickly, but it sat for a day or two before I got to finish it.  I added a few little "Jowilna" touches to my page... stitching and buttons. Oh and I rotated the sketch so that my photos fit a bit better.


Check out the blog for a few more idea on what to do with the sketch this week.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design Cathy and a great take on the sketch. Love the photos with the red background. Yay I can comment again xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}