Monday, 21 January 2013

Nuts About Sketches - Week 249

It's been a very up and down week... school started last week and we dived right into the routine. Work wise it's been a busy week with some highlights and a few low points too - mainly just frustrations.  But the best way to get through all this for me is to scrap... and that is what I spent a good part of the past weekend doing.

Here is today's layout reveal for Nuts About Sketches

The great sketch is full of circles but I decided to use a new nesting shape instead... just adds some fun to a good page.

There is lots more lovely layouts to see on the blog... so head over there to check them out.

1 comment:

Texas Cattlewoman said...

So pretty!!! I just love how you shaped the smaller photos and used such a cute frame for the 4x6! Great job on the sketch!