Saturday, 1 December 2012

The Paper Mixing Bowl - December Recipe

Can you believe it's December already.... time to get all festive I guess.  What better way to do that than to scrap about Christmas.  Which is what we are all about at the Paper Mixing Bowl this month.

I followed the sketch quite closely... but then added a few twists!  I made a mini-album of sorts ... a bunch of tags which are inside the large stocking.  Here is a different view so that you can see them.

I then went made with some rub-ons to add in a bit of detail.  Must say that I really like how my page turned out.  Here is the recipe card for you to follow:

So join us at the Paper Mixing Bowl and you could be a guest designer in the future.

1 comment:

Drea Slee said...

Great take on the recipe!!! I just love all the stockings!!!