Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Scrapbook Challenges - Sketch 322

This week's sketch for Scrapbook Challenges went up a day late due to some other technical glitches happening on the site... the blog just up and disappeared!  But there is a whole new development coming in the new year so it's all very exciting.  But of course that doesn't mean that there won't be a reveal... the forum is still running and so here is my layout for this week:

I took some major license with this one and added in the larger circle detail too.  I must still add in all my journaling about the phenomenon that happened but I had such a spaced-out weekend (no pun intended!) that it never got done.

Here is the great sketch for you to work from:


Now head over to the forum and see the great layouts from the Sketch Crew.

No comments: