Today is the first day back to school of our final term for the year.... but actually it wasn't back to school as such as Aaron is off on a camp for the week.... he was super excited this morning... awake before my alarm went off at 5:30.... chasing me out of bed. It was so sweet to see.... I just hope and pray that he enjoys every minute of it... I know I will miss him but am also looking forward to another week of peace and quiet!
BUT.... in amongst all this, I had a tooth out last week Tuesday and since Thursday have been in pain... more and more so over the weekend... went back to the doc this morning and got some stronger meds and booked off for two day, so hopefully will be much better by Wednesday.
With all that said, there is still lots of scrapping to do... and this week's sketch from Nuts About Sketches is a great one. I used it for a layout about my Dad's last birthday... the last time I saw my Dad too.
This is the awesome sketch:
Check out the blog post for lots more inspiration from the Design Team... there are also some single page layouts to see.
As a side note, I used this layout for my entry in Scrapbook 'n Things' Scrapbook Challenge #8... again didn't win me anything but is one more layout done.


1 comment:
What a special layout! I love it! Hopefully your tooth starts to feel better. There is nothing like teeth pain! Enjoy your me time now that your son is back to school. Have a great day!
Post a Comment