Thursday, 2 August 2012

Scrapbook Challenges - SCSS #2

Day 2 of our Sizzling Summer of Sketches... are you having fun yet?

How apt is it that my layout is about swimming?  I am so enjoying the Olympics swimming at the moment.


I rotated the sketch a little to make it "flow" better... heehee.



Remember to check out the forum to see what the rest of the Sketch Crew have done with this sketch.  Remember that for each sketch there is also a digital template to download.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is too beautiful. All the design elements work so well together. Love circles that gives a bubble effect.
Oh yes a while aho you asked what I do with all the cards I create. Well to answer your question some of them are kept as samples for when I teach card classes and its just so handy to have a card stash to choose from when an occassion pops up which requires a unique card.
Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member