Thursday, 7 June 2012

Catch up post

I've been going through my list of layouts that I created this year to see which ones I've posted and which not... so here are some of the ones that you haven't seen yet.

This first layout is a scraplift of a page I saw a few years back at ScrapGirls.com


I saw this layout at The Scrapping Studio and just knew I had to do one myself.

Two/three years after making this layout by Michelle van Wyk I eventually found photos to do it justice.


A kit from M&M Adventures... I did this one a few months back but only finished it this past week when I got the class photo from school.

This layout is also a scraplift.  It has two flaps that move to reveal lots more photos.

I also had fun creating this gorgeous layout (can I say that?)  I've had this paper mini album in my stash for a few years now... and now it's done.

The following layouts are from my 2009 album... trying very hard to finish off that year.

 

This last layout includes some stitching that I discovered how to do after reading Cathy Lane's blog... must admit it was effective, but not something I will do again in a hurry... took me over 3 hours!

and to end off this long post, two layout that include bicycles from Enmarc.


Thanks for sticking with me to the end... hope you enjoyed the feast of layouts.

2 comments:

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

Fantastic layouts.. you did a great job finishing them off.. Love your photos on the Owl one.. it came out stunning..

Lee-Anne said...

Wow! You have been a busy girl! Your layouts are awesome!