I saw in the New Year!!!! My friend Judi and I did a "all night" scrap .... from about 4pm yesterday afternoon until after 1am this morning. It was a night of lots of laughs and plenty of gorgeous layouts. I managed to do two doubles and three singles and she did one double and two singles. There was plenty of big bang fireworks going off in our area too, so no way was I going to get any sleep anyway! Though my two guys did sleep through it all.
Google are even on the Happy New Year bandwagon today... check out today's welcome screen:
I have other exciting news for the start of this year too, but you might have to wait until tomorrow to read it. It's going to be a fun scrappy year this year I'm sure.

1 comment:
I wish you many blessings in 2012. Congratulations on being on the Design Team.
xx
Post a Comment