Back in October I went to Scrapbook 'n Things and did a day of single pages.... we did six very different pages and I have only just managed to put the finishing touches to them.... so here they are for you to see.
The pictures on this page were all drawn by Aaron's Grandad in Canada.
Aaron's piano concert in 2010.... there is a flap with more photos underneath
This layout was the hardest one to finish (hence the delay)... but I eventually did it yesterday and am glad to have done it. This layout is all about Ally who was at school with Aaron but died suddenly halfway through Grade 2. It has a whole flap booklet with lots of photos, journalling and I included the funeral service leaflet too.
So technically it was six layouts created in one day but finished over the space of two months! I'm pleased with them all.










No comments:
Post a Comment