Monday, 24 October 2011

Nuts About Sketches - Week 184

Boy but it is HOT today... we're in the middle of a heatwave.... in all my years I don't think I've EVER known it to be this hot.... temps of 33 degrees and higher predicted for Jhb.... so NOT my cup of tea!  I battle to think in this weather and even end up with horrid heat induced headaches..... bring on the cooler temps please!

What better way to recuperate than to scrap.  So here is this week's lovely double sketch from Nuts About Sketches.

For my layout I turned to holiday club photos and used lots of extra paper piecing bits for effect.

Check out the blog this week for some more great layouts which will give you lots of ideas of what to do.

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is such a fun layout...you did an excellent job with this sketch.