Though my time on the design team at Shoestring Scrapbooking officially ended at the end of June I have still been creating goodies with my kits that I received.... they were packed full of all sorts of different stuff... thanks Canica for spoiling me.
Today I have some "off the page" items to show you...
First up is a To Do board..... I painted this with Making Memories paints.... even did some spongining! The arrows are all from the Kaisercraft paper that was in my kit and I also painted the chipboard bracket I received. Added in a blackboard area for writing on chores.
This chipboard frame was so zooty that I didn't want to use it on a page. So I combined it with the wooden car... covered both with scrap paper, added a photo and made a stand for it.... one photo frame all made.
Another item I received was this chipboard handbag. I was dithering as to what to do with it and decided to make it into a gift bag. Covered the inside with a plain maroon colour and the outside with the beautiful floral paper. Then tied some ribbons around, added a buckle and one gift bag made.
Most gifts require a card, so I made this birthday card for a special friend. Inked and embossed the chipboard chandelier, then added a rubon.
Hope these items give you some inspiration too to try out off the page items. Remember you can get most of these items at Shoestring Scrapbooking.




4 comments:
Wow!!! You have been busy. They all look great and I love the :to-do: board :)
Another load of aweseome work Cathy.. Love your style... great job.. Hugs, Mich
That to do board is such a good idea - who doesnt need a reminder these days:)
Very pretty as always, Cathy ...
Love, Tracy G
Post a Comment