Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Nuts About Sketches - Week 166

It's a new week again... and it is a long week this week... we had a perfect long weekend.... from Thursday..no school or work!  What a great scrapbooking opportunity.... so I did lots and also planned lots.... going to have lots more pages to do in the school holidays coming up at the end of the week! 

So on to this week's sketch from Nuts About Sketches

The photos I used for my layout are of Aaron practicing baseball.... Daddy takes him on a Friday evening during summer.... lots of fun for the boys.

As you will notice I added in a few extra small pics... that's what happens when you take tooooooo many photos... but at least this way I get to use them!

Head over to the blog now and check out the rest of the great layouts by the design team.

2 comments:

tania said...

hiiii!! cathy!!! hope you are doing well, but by the layouts i can see that, love this one, with the little photos, that's what it is all about...the photos:)

Amanda Dovey said...

Hey Cathy!!! glad you are still well and scrapping like crazy - just loving your layout inspiration :-)