Monday, 13 December 2010

Nuts About Sketches - Week 139

Wow the weeks sure are rushing by.... sadly all I seem to have time to post lately are my design team layouts.... hopefully things will calm down slightly in the new year and I can get back to some regular updates.  Here is this week's great sketch from Nuts About Sketches





I put together a simple layout showcasing Aaron's school prizegiving from 2009.


I'm quite chuffed with this layout.... besides the two sheets of cardstock, everything else used on this layout is from leftovers.... how's that for frugal scraping?

Now go to the blog and check out what the rest of this awesome team have put together.

2 comments:

Bev said...

I love the idea of being able to use scraps ~ and then to create such a cool LO. Beautiful cathy. Hop on over to my blog http://scrapnforfun.blogspot.com and sign up for a chance to win my candy!!

tania said...

love this layout cathy:)