Wow I love double page sketches from Shawn as they have LOTS of pics on them.... check out this week's sketch...
To accommodate the direction of my pics, I flipped the layout from left to right... and changed the circles to stars and added in a few more pics just for fun!
Now it's your turn.... scrap a layout using this sketch and upload it with a link to the blog by the 15th of November and you could win a great RAK... more details here

4 comments:
What a bright and happy LO Cathy. Think I might give this one a try.
I love the layouts you have been doing lately and I love this take on the sketch. I also registered for the Jessica Sprague class.
I love your work!
How on earth did you get photos of the inside of the circus.. they almost confiscated my camera when I went last time... wow.. lucky you..
Lovely layout ! I have been noticing lately how your work has been changing... Loving this new style ... very nice layouts.. you do so well with sketches..
Great job.. Keep it up.. wish I had time to do all these challenges..
Post a Comment