Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Today is my lucky day

I just found out I won... TWICE!! hehe.

Around lunch time I was browsing Facebook and saw the announcement for the Rapid Studio photo competition.  So went to check it out and found out I won third place.... thanks to you all for clicking on my photo... it sure helped!

And just now I was going through Google Reader and saw that I had won this mag on Kim Starre's blog... can't wait to read it when it arrives from the States.

Just some family news too..... Aaron has been running a temperature since Thursday last week with a horrid snotty nose.... anyway, yesterday I took him off to the doc and after giving him meds now he is definitely on the mend.  Doc did book him off from school for this week.... also because it's so cold and we don't want him to get any worse.... so we're having a peaceful week at home.

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Woohoo! Woot Woot!