Friday, 30 July 2010

lengthy layout

This layout took me TWO weeks to finish! I started it on Friday the 16th when my dear friend Judi came to scrap... it took me a while to put in all the brads and I just seemed to faff  a lot... maybe it was too much chatting and making supper that didn't get it finished!  And to end it off I "knew" I had a receipt that I thought I could use on the layout.  So I spent Saturday and Sunday sorting out my "filing".... and guess what.... no receipt!  But I did find a pamphlet about the resort and so last night I decided, what the heck and finished the layout.  So here it is now to show you...

as a ps - this layout was based on a Nuts about sketches sketch.... week 88.  The paper is from Tracy Schimper's Art from the heart collection.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Love this layout ... looks like the photos are melting into the background. I have also used this patterned cardstock and love its versatality.
Hugs
Desire