Friday, 30 July 2010

Design team applications

I keep applying to various design teams... this month it's been more so than usually!  The ones I've applied to are:

1. American Crafts
- had to submit two layouts, so I chose two of my recent ones that I have used their product on.  Plus I had to make a card... did a Christmas one.... and an off-the-page item... so I decorated my "accounts" file




2. Pebbles Inc
 - again I used two previous layouts for this that used their product extensively... for the main reason that I don't actually have current ranges in my stash :(
I also had to make a card and off the page item



3. BoBunny
 - for this one I managed to create two layouts with the newest range of papers that I had in my stash... and boy and I'm happy with how they turned out


and I had to make two cards

and my off the page item I made a little bird


4. Sketchalicious
- this is a new sketch blog that is launching in August... it's in Italian but they are open to all scrappers applying.  We had to create a layout using their sketch... I simply love how mine turned out!


5. Nuts about sketches
- I was part of this team last year and loved it sooooooooooo much that I couldn't wait to re-apply.  Again I had to create a layout based on a specific sketch.

And so I await the email to say "YES" or "NO"... will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

wow - you have been busy! I hand my head in shame - haven't lifted a papper or photo, hooked on embroidery for now!
But never fear - a scrap date is near! see you soon my friend - well done on all your entries, holding thumbs!!!

Canica said...

You really have been busy! Good luck with the entries.
I really love that birdie you made! :)

Carolina said...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work, you deserve a positive reply!

Amanda Dovey said...

The area ALL really cool Cath!!! good luck!!!