Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Nuts About Sketches - Week 78

This week for Nuts About Sketches we had to do a double page sketch... these are really really fun... especially with LOTS of photos... like how I scrap!


My only problem was that in all my photos the people are looking to the right! So I simply swopped the right and left pages around and then everything worked wonders.

The title was done with glitter alpha stickers that were in my goody bag from Scrapbook Convention and the glitter flowers were from last year's convention if I remember correctly... both things I would never buy as I usually only scrap BOY layouts! And yet in the last few weeks I've done more pink layouts than anything... hehehe.

5 comments:

Joann said...

thanks Cathy for your reply
yes I know about amanda'site but that is a blogger bakground tut
I'll keep looking
btw we are Christains also
infacr we're missionary's to Mexico
our mission site is
http://crossboxmissions.madjac.net
check us out if you want
blessings, Joann

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your layout...and the amount of photos you managed to get on it. I like the feminine layout.

tania said...

Hi Cathy, nice meeting you, like your layout, you are always busy scrapping, where do you get the time?? Yap, the weekend was fun, I like Amy, hope you did some catching up with your boy!!

Ella Swan said...

Great idea to swap the pages around...don't remember those flowers...I certainly didn't get them in MY goodie bag!

Michelle Ramsay said...

Stunning layout Cathy