I told you a few weeks back that I got chosen to be on the design team at Nuts About Sketches... well this is my first week... so here is the sketch and my interpretation of it.

Please go check out the other members layouts too... there are very varied takes on the same theme.
6 comments:
Very nice.
Lovely layout Cathy. Hope it was a good birthday!!
Well done, you have stuck to the sketch and interpreted it cleanly.
Lovely layout Jacqui and great take on the sketch.
Hugs
Desire
Great!! It seems nice to enter your layouts for something like that, i think it takes you beyond borders!!
Well done on your first challenge. It is lovely to become part of a team that you really believe in. I LOVE my Journaling Junkie affiliation & hope you get as much joy from your participation as I do!
Post a Comment