Wednesday, 26 August 2009

My name in lights

Sooooooooo I took the plunge last week and applied to be part of a sketch design team... at NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES... and I made it!!! oooh I am sooooooooooo excited. Now I really will have an excuse to scrap! There are four (sometimes 5) sketches each month... so starting in September I will be "world famous".... okay maybe not but it is a start!

7 comments:

Michelle Ramsay said...

Oh wow, congratulations Cathy. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Ella Swan said...

Well done Cathy! As you know I did a stint at Little Shop of Sketches for 6 months but sketches weren't really for me. Hope you enjoy your time there & you will certainly be busy ;-D

Stefanie said...

Congratulations!
That id so awesome. We celebrate with you and look forward to seeing your DT stuff now too.

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats Cathy. Can't wait to see your first sketches and own interpretations thereof.
Hugs
Desire

Cindy Groh said...

Congrats on NAS DT.

Shawn said...

I'm also thrilled to have you!

I can't wait to see what you do!

Anonymous said...

WTG on your DT. Happy for you...