Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Latest scrapping

These are layouts that I've done over the past two weeks... some were done on the 25th of July and the others on Monday... only two times I've scrapped... slowly making inroads into the pile of layouts...








All of these are for 2007....yesterday afternoon I spent over an hour filing all my 2007 layouts into their respecitve albums, including making the spaces for the layouts still to come. So now to get down to some serious scrapping again.... with the warmer weather coming I might just venture back into my scrap room in the evenings again.

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Your layouts are gorgeous. Love the fact that you use more than one photo on your layouts. These albums are going to be treasured for quite a few generations.
Hugs
Desire

Stefanie said...

Love the new to your blog.
I didn't even notice the google meteor shower thing - you are so much more observant than me!
Great scrapping too so many LO's done and packed away, I have 2 piles that need to be finished before I put them in albums.

Michelle Ramsay said...

Lovely layouts Cathy@