The one really nice thing about my "mom's holiday time" is that I get to scrap from the time I get home until I decide to call it quits ... usually around 6:30 when it's time to make supper. So yesterday I did just that... but it really was only finishing off two layouts.
Did the journalling on this one... had made the layout about two weeks ago and on Saturday did the title.... it was a slow process of dithering as to the"how"

On Saturday afternoon, Judi came to scrap and this is the other layout I started... but it was another slow day and I eventually dithered and faffed over the layout yesterday and got it done... journalling, title and stickers.


Now this afternoon I hope to tackle some of the 30 layouts I planned a few weeks back... will see how far we get and will show you once done.
Just an update of sorts..... I'm STILL waiting to hear about the Scrap Shacks Design Team... once I hear I will show you what I made.
Spoke to Aaron on the phone yesterday... he is having fun with his cousin (my brother is up from Durban for three days and brought his oldest daughter with him who is 16).... Aaron has got Kelly doing all sorts of things she doesn't normally do at home... like building puzzles, playing Old Maid, War, Go Fish and Snap... fun being 7 and being "the boss"!!!
3 comments:
Gorgeous layouts Cathy and so true to your unique style. Glad to hear that Aaron has such a positive influence on a 16 year old. Hugs from Desire
I love the rustic one.
Can't believe you have 30 lined up.
Am loving all your multi photo layouts...you are back to your scrapping mojo mode I see...
Post a Comment