Thursday, 7 May 2009

Have you seen it?

Sometimes I think I must be sleeping.... I browse the internet all day and yet I have only now found this blog... Creating Keepsakes has it's own blog.... check it out today and leave a comment... you can win a free class with Jessica Sprague... another fav of mine.

Now don't get me wrong... I'm not totally clueless... I've been around on the Creating Keepsakes website for years... and seen lots of changes there... but have NEVER looked at their blog.... well now it's added to my google reader list so hopefully I won't miss out on it anymore. Not that I buy the mag mind you... I just love to know what's what in the scrapping world. Off to read some more...

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Couldn't live without that mag myself - works out seriously cheap - R20 - on subscription - but evdery 1 out of 4 goes missing then they just add on to your subscription - not ideal though cos I am anal about having my mags all in order with no missing issues! I know my "job" is so cool - I am so excited - one can hardly call it a job when you are doing what you love!

Stefanie said...

Yep, I signed up and get their messages in my google reader daily too. Goodluck with your entry.