I turn 40 in less than three months (see my ticker to keep track!) and as I want to take a train ride for my birthday with ALL my friends and family I thought I had better get planning asap. So feelers have been put out to the train people (www.friendsoftherail.com) to find out the prices and now I've sent an email to my friends and family to let them know so that we can book the date and finalise numbers. You see this is the problem when you have a birthday at the end of November... people get busy with exams, Christmas parties and the like so I thought I'd get in early and book them up... hehe. So if you didn't get an invite and really want to join me... comment here and I'll make sure to include you (and apologies if I missed you!).
So now the count down is on and the party can begin soon soon.
1 comment:
Oh that will be great fun!
Post a Comment