Well after having last week off and then back at work this week I reckon you are wondering again what I've been up to.... well last week I SCRAPPED... yip did lots and lots and worked out that in the 10 days of having set myself a goal of a page a day I had actually managed to do TWO... did twenty pages in ten days... boy am I chuffed. But since then... well I've only done 4 pages in May... will have to get butt in gear asap. Going on an all day scrap tomorrow but without photos so won't be doing any concrete scrapping as such... just a nice relaxing "spoil myslef" sort of day.
Aaron did his spell-a-thon at school today and made me very proud... got all 20 words right... what a good boy! And as a reward I bought him a new engine (NED) and a truck (oil car) for his thomas train set.... had promised him ONE and ended up getting both as we couldn't quite decide and the shop didn't have the one we really wanted. Anyway he did a good job so why not!
Ok off to install some computer games for Aaron... chat again soon... and hopefully by then I will beable to upload some layouts for you to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment